Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introduck mothafucka!

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE MIAMI HEAT!!!"

Always wanted to say that in all caps...well not always...since Thursday, July 9th I've always wanted to say that in all caps.

Instead of reading about Lilo on TMZ or fighting giraffes caught on camera on MSN why don't you feast your eyes on my random thoughts with input from some creative friends.

Let's get this party started right.....let's get this party started quickly...right...play that beat, play that beat, right!

I will have a wide range of eclectic topics here. We can talk about music, anywhere from Zeppelin to Jeezy, from Jigga to Devo...haha Devo. I'm also a huge movie buff! From Braveheart to Memento to the cocaine Jesus known as Quentin Tarantino to even the Twilight saga and why I think if we were in the "real world" Bella would choose Jacob because chicks dig corny dudes with hot bods.

"Next week we'll talk about Freud and why he did enough cocaine to kill a small horse." ~ Robin Williams








No comments: